January 25, 2014

Ohio Educators Technology Conference

I'm  excited to be on my way to Columbus for the 2014 Ohio Educators Technology Conference! This is going to be a fantastic conference.


One of my all time ed tech hero's is the key note speaker.  Kevin Honeycut will be in the house!  Honestly, there is not a word this man has written about ed tech that I have not devoured.


You will love this.  Kevin likes to teach in the "tradigital" way.  He believes a good education is a balance between past, present and future teaching methods.  See why I'm excited?  That is just the first hour of the first day.

The conference has not started yet and twitter is all a buzz.  You can follow the hash tag @oetc14.  Here is the link to the facebook page and this year there is even a pinterest page or two or three. (We nerds like our Pinterest Pages.)

Big Bonus:  Kathy and I are speaking Monday at 2:15 on "Managing a Digital Classroom".  I will, of course,  be bragging about all of my High School teachers who are rocking itslearning.   Have I told you lately how proud I am to be a part of this faculty?  

I will be there for three days and will be on the look out for new and exciting technology ideas for you and the students of Edgewood.  Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment