“There can be infinite uses of the computer and of new age technology, but if teachers themselves are not able to bring it into the classroom and make it work, then it fails.” - Nancy Kassebaum

Friday, February 17, 2012

Draw A Stickman

Last week  I came across Draw a Stickman.  Have you seen it? On this website you draw a stickman which then fights a dragon, puts out a fire and saves itself from a shark.  Honestly,  it 's the craziest thing I have ever seen!  You just have to see it to believe it! 



My students are working on Scratch projects and many of them are creating interactive stories.  I could not wait to show them!  I simple put it up on my mimio and handed the stylus to my very quiet students.  I soon had everyones attention and they had it up and going on their computers in no time.  
The next day I had students telling me they found the app for stickman!  Very Cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment