Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pinterest

I will admit it.  I need a 12 step program for my addiction to Pinterest.  Pinterest is a virtual pinboard; whenever you find something you want to keep you can pin it to your board.  Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way (and highly addictive way)  to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. 


Have you met Charity Preston?  WOW!  When I grow up,  I want to be just like her!  Every where I look I find her.  My first encounter with Charity was with her blog, The Organized Classroom Blog. She has so many great ideas and we are so fortunate that she has decided to share with us.  Her blog led me to her YouTube page. I then found her on Facebook.   Finally, her facebook page led me to her 51 pinterest boards! (She makes me tired just typing about her!) 


I am a secondary teacher so my two favorite boards that Charity pins to are the Middle School Maestros  and the High School Herd.  


Sample: 






 OK, back to Pinterest.   Head on over, say goodbye to your family,  and search out what interests you!   



1 comment:

  1. Awww - thanks for the mention Robin! So glad you are loving Pinterest! It is quite addicting. :)

    Charity
    The Organized Classroom Blog

    ReplyDelete