September 26, 2011

Academy of Achievement

I don't know about your school, but it seems as if students at my school can never get enough character education.  I work with High School students and often times it is difficult to find age appropriate materials.  


Today I found some really great materials.  The Academy of Achievement is a "Museum of Living History". In their words, the  Academy of Achievement was developed to bring aspiring young people together with real-life heroes. 


This site is packed full of audio, video, and beautiful still photography that we can all use to help motivate our students to become the very best at what ever they set their minds to. 


Sample:




I hope you and your students will enjoy this site.  
If you have any words of wisdom for me concerning building character, PLEASE comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment