June 1, 2011

Crocdoc

Take a look at Crocdoc....the more I look at it, the more amazed I am.

Crocdoc allows us to review a Word document, fill out a PDF form, mark up an image,and more.....all online, all for free.

Here is the amazing part.....using Crocdoc we can invite our student(s) to collaborate in real time on the paper, return it to them via email or embed it on a blog or wikispace. If you are a Edmodo or Schoolgy user you could embed it directly into their accounts or share with the entire class!

Sample:

Here is a paragraph one of my students turned in. Using Crocdoc it was easy for me to annotate her paper and return it to her.



This is a sample of a photo that one of my students took. I needed to tell her that she should crop her subject.



Crocdoc is an amazing, FREE tool we can all us!

No comments:

Post a Comment