“There can be infinite uses of the computer and of new age technology, but if teachers themselves are not able to bring it into the classroom and make it work, then it fails.” - Nancy Kassebaum

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Issuu

Recently my class did a "Six Word Story" project. I was just so amazed at their work and wanted to share it on my parent blog. I had over 100 word docs so I started searching for a cool tech way to display them. I found Issuu! With Issuu you can create a really savy looking web-magazine.

Sample:
Click on "Open Publication"


HINT: I converted the Word Docs to PDF's and merged them using merge pdf. It would only allow me to merge 10 docs at a time. I merged groups of 10 and then merged those together. Yes, it took a little time, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment