“There can be infinite uses of the computer and of new age technology, but if teachers themselves are not able to bring it into the classroom and make it work, then it fails.” - Nancy Kassebaum

Monday, March 7, 2011

Write Rhymes

I found a really fun web site called Write Rhymes. This site allows the user to write a poem or a rap and look up the rhyming words as they type. If you are stuck on a word, you option-click on a word to find a rhyme for it. It's as simple as that.

Sample:
Student's can save, copy, or print. How much fun is this!

1 comment:

  1. Where do you find these things, Robin? Write Rhymes is yet another site I had not heard of before!

    I will be sharing this with teachers! I know they will love it. It is so simple!

    Thanks for always sharing wonderful sites! I learn so much from you!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete