March 9, 2011

Glogster Edu

I can remember when I was a student and was assigned a poster. I was so excited; I loved making posters. My favorite part was looking at that clean, white poster board and imagining all of the possibilities. I would stare at that white canvas for hours.
I believe that is the reason I love using Glogster with my students. Glogster EDU is a web 2.0 tool that allows students to creative interactive posters. Students no longer need to imagine what their posters will look like, they can preview all of the different possibilities.

Sample:
This is an interactive glogster I created for one of my "special learners". He was excited to have his very own web site.





This is a glogster I designed announce a project to my class.


I previously used glogster with a class without signing up for an edu account. The amazing people at glogster has made it incredibly easy for educators to have private, safe and easy accounts for our students.

I just can't say enough about the opportunities this tool opens for our students. I hope you will take some time to check out glogster edu.

1 comment:

  1. I also like this because you can post your glogsters on Edmodo. There is a link at the bottom to post on Edmodo so you as a teacher, and all students on Edmodo can see the class results.

    ReplyDelete