January 5, 2011

Google Body Browser

Google does it again! I continue to be amazed at the quality of FREE resources Google provides us. Wait until you see the new Google Body Browser. You simply will not believe it! Google Body Browser gives you a fully-explorable 3D body. You can turn on layers to see bones, muscles, organs, and the nervous system. (You need a Web browser that supports WebGL. You could use Google Chrome Beta or Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta. )


Sample:
I remember studying anatomy when I was in school. I recall seeing photos in my text book like this.Now, with Google Body Browser, we are able to see incredibly detailed 3d images. This photo do not, by any means, do this site justice. You need to go and experience the site for yourself.


Three Words: A-Maze-Zing!


No comments:

Post a Comment