December 5, 2010

Jeopardy Labs

Whenever I can find a new way for my students to review I am a happy camper. When I find a new, easy, FREE way I am ecstatic! Take a look at Jeopardy Lab. The designer, Matt Johnson, has made it incredibly easy to create a Jeopardy game without using PowerPoint. The games you create may then be played online from anywhere in the world.

Samples:
For a fun professional development I designed a very quick game using quotes about Ed Tech from some of the top leaders of "21st Century Learning" movement. Click Here to see my sample.
Here are some samples I pulled straight from the Jeopardy Lab site.
Can You Use This In Your Classroom?
Classroom teachers will have no problems using this template for review games. This template is so easy to use that I have had success allowing my students one day in the lab to design their own games and one day to challenge their friends. My students love writing questions that will stump their friends.

Have you used Jeopardy Labs in your Classroom?




No comments:

Post a Comment