December 30, 2010

Icon Finder and Find Icons

I enjoy designing IWB lessons. I know there is a plethora of Internet resources with pre-made lessons; however nobody knows my students and how they learn better then I do; therefore I like to design their lessons.

Icon Finder and Find Icons are two great sites that help me spice up my lessons a bit.
After you find your graphic, you can choose the background color. If you choose the middle color, grey, your background will be transparent. No more annoying white backgrounds.

Sample:

















How Can I Use This in My Classroom
These copyright-free graphics can be used in anything from powerpoint presentations to classroom newsletters.

Do you have another source of Copyright Free Graphics? Please share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment